The Accent on Clear English (ACE) eBook – International Edition
Accent modification/accent reduction resource
The Accent on Clear English (ACE)™ eBook – International Edition $65.95 CDN – This program is for international ESL speakers who want “neutral English pronunciation” typical of Western Canada and the northwest coast of the United States.
NEW PRODUCT – expanded audio content!
Use the ACE™ eBook-International and discover:
- How to identify your specific pronunciation challenges.
- How to set achievable pronunciation goals.
- How to hear the differences between English sounds and common substitutions.
- How to use correct syllable, word and sentence stress patterns.
- How to use common intonation patterns in English.
- How to apply what you’ve learned to everyday conversations.
- Common spellings for English consonant and vowel sounds.
The ACE™ eBook-International is used as:
- Self-study pronunciation improvement program.
- Instructional resource.
- Learning material for accent modification/pronunciation improvement.
One download is available for ACE eBooks. The download links expire within 30 days of purchase.
Recommendations for downloading ACE™ eBook:
- Connect to high-speed internet. The ACE™ eBook is divided into 2 parts to facilitate ease of download. Each part is approximately 75MB.
- Please wait for your confirmation email before downloading the eBook. The link to both downloads will be sent.
- Download to a computer. There could be instability downloading the ePub files on smart phones and some tablets due to the large file size. We can not guarantee the eBook will successfully download on these devices.
- Open the eBook with your e-reader. We suggest using e-readers such as Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 or later, or iBooks. You will not be able to open your eBook without using an e-reader.